Podiatric Surgical Residency, 2 years
Bellwood General Hospital, Bellflower, CA
Degree received June 2001.
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York, NY
Degree received June 1999.
Bachelor of Arts, Spanish
University of California, Davis, CA
Degree received June 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- Holmium Laser Arthroscopy Course, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, June 2001.
- Comprehensive Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy Surgery Skills Course, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, June 2001
- State of California, Fluoroscopy Supervisor and Operator Permit, November 2002.
- State of California, Radiography Supervisor and Operator Permit, December 2003.
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Board Qualification in Foot Surgery, August 2001.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine State Licensure, California Board of Podiatric Medicine, 2001.
- National Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners Part I and II Certification, 1997, 1999.
- Coast Plaza Hospital, Norwalk, CA–Attending.
Publications & Presentations
- Turf Toe Injuries. The Podiatric Medical Review 1997; 3(2): 31-33.
- Pes Planovalgus. Lecture at Coast Plaza Doctor’s Hospital February 20, 2002.
- Achilles Tendon Ruptures. Lecture at Coast Plaza Doctor’s Hospital April 2, 2002.
- Ankle Arthroscopy. Lecture at Coast Plaza Doctor’s Hospital June 5, 2002.